People Who Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houmatt

Disciple of Prayer
1) Please pray for ###. She is in a financial bind as she struggles to take care of herself and son. She really needs her own mode of transportation, but I pray whatever her needs are God will provide.

2) ### has been trying to take her life after her family essentially disowned her because she chose to protect herself from a drug-dealing brother whose shenanigans placed her freedom into jeopardy. I pray that God will keep her from hurting herself and help her to understand the light she really is.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Help Your people today and grant them wisdom to navigate challenges as they arise Bring any heart healing to the surface, so they are aware of anything they have been suppressing in Jesus' name If they need speak to a trained professional counsellor or pastor I pray they seek that...
Replies
13
Views
183
I want to pray with you for the people who need it. When I pray for health, peace, love, success in life and prosperity for people, God will give it to me too. I don't speak English, but with Google Translate I read your prayers and pray. Thank you Jesus Christ for connecting me with you.
Replies
7
Views
282
I humbly pray from the depths of my heart. To ask for support in prayer. For protection against a group of very misguided people in the community (who are of dependency on drugs and alcohol. Vulgar, loud, involved with others who do as they do). There's a group of scorned, lonely, pretentious...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom