People Leasning The Word Of God

  • Thread starter Thread starter zioneministry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zioneministry

Guest
prayer for ### and family and ministry when give to message of gospel for unbliver God protect ### and other work with ### and transform in maintain Ethiopian Pentecostal Christian believer for work of God
 
I pray in Yeshua's name that YHWH will bless the work of your hands to lead others to Him.
 
III John 2… Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in health, as your souls prospers.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Always keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
Lord may God bless all who follows him and serves him in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My God, I ask my many requests that keep getting deleted here lately due to "waiting for approval" and then they never appear. This post here - longer than my usual - might even have blocked words. They used to appear and now need approval first and then never post. My requests are never rude...
Replies
9
Views
166
Esther 3:1–5:14 depicts a critical turning point in the Book of Esther, moving from the elevation of Haman to the brink of genocide, and finally to ###'s courageous decision to intervene. Biblically, this section highlights themes of divine providence, the conflict between good and evil, and the...
Replies
9
Views
149
I've read many posts in here requesting prayer. I'm praying for everyone's request. That the will of God shall prevail. I thank you Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Spirit. Even if you don't get what you personally want, the Lord is always with you through victory, suffering, and pain. Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom