Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

memory

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that this noisy, disruptive and turbulent house would be quiet so I can have just one peaceful sleep, I am exhausted. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would renew my strength, quiet my mind, and lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying. Please ask Him to fill me with His peace, grace, and hope as I trust Him to get through today.
Replies
7
Views
129
Please pray that I will catch up on a good rejuvenating refreshing regenerating sleep because I was awake from 1:30 am till now 5 am out of various reasons including my noisy neighbours. No noise whatsoever from 5 am - now till I have fully enough of sleep. Also no digestive issues...
Replies
8
Views
128
Please pray that God would renew my strength, quiet my mind, and lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, giving me His peace and grace to faithfully get through today.
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom