Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray Jesus will send his angels and the Holy Spirit to keep peace and harmony in my home and the other 3 flats in ###, that Jesus has rebuked all evil and spirit of inconsideration and disruption out of ### and ### and any visitor, no shouting, no banging, no beer cans, no swearing, no littering, but just sheer joy and serenity today, tonight and every day and night in my home and all the 3 others. Amen
 
It seems like you might have already completed a task. If you need further assistance or have specific content that requires redaction, please provide the text, and I'll be happy to help with the redaction process.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord Jesus I come to You humbly to unite with this prayer in Your holy name for You have said: "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.". Lord, I agree with this prayer at the bottom of my heart because I also long to receive Your peace, joy and love. "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.". Lord Jesus please send Your armored angel to surround us that we feel Your peace, love and care. Please do the same I asked in this prayer to all those we love and care about, to all those who love and care about us and to all those who long for Your peace. I pray this in the holy name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus christ at this time asking for your help I am praying desperately for this man ### who is living in my home creating confusion with myself and neighbors i am praying desperately for him to leave my home and surrounding in peace and...
Replies
12
Views
225
My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
449
Total peace and silence in my building, under my window/balcony, in the area. No noisy neighbours, loud talking, walkjng, screaming, shouting, furniture moving, nervous agressive vacuum cleaning or similar, no drlling, no hammers, no construction works etc etc...children peaceful oitside in the...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom