Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinnie

Humble Prayer Partner
Father, help me to let go of my fears and worries. Help me live each day serving you and giving you the glory. I don't want fear, guilt, jealousy, or depression controlling my life. I want to be filled with God's love and compassion. Heal me from my negative emotions. Guide my thoughts and actions. I pray for peace of mind!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
144
Please help me with my grief and guilt. I pray for truth to come out, wrongdoing to fail, my rights to be protected, and just consequences. My family has disowned me and treated me with cruelty. My ### is a monster, mean, and manipulative. Please make him go away and leave us alone. I...
Replies
11
Views
94
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom