Peace Love And Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbr

Prayer Partner
I pray that ###'s heart, and all: their hearts soften...I hope they have strength and wisdom to make a decision for the greater good.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, she is not feeling well today and I pray that You anoint her with Your special healing power and make her feel better. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
12
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, I ask that You bless her with the favors, wisdom and knowledge to do well in her exams today and tomorrow. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse...
Replies
9
Views
25
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom