Peace And Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter terence
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terence

Guest
Dear lord i trust you because you are my creator. I'm praying for strength and peace that I overcome my drug addiction and that if it is in God's path for me to be a heating and air conditioning tech. I need prayer so that drugs don't get in the way of my career and also that I can be a loving husband and father to my family during recovery. Jesus lives.
 
Dear Lord, please strengthen ### effort to fight drug's addiction. Please bless ### with success on ### struggle against drug and on ### career. Please use ### life to be an instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Man Of God,

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.



Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.



Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.



Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me, do the same for my family, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!



God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
229
Heavenly Father, Today I come before You with a heart that is heavy and searching for Your guidance. You know every detail of my situation, every burden I carry, and every tear I have shed. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the right decisions and the patience to wait for...
Replies
11
Views
250
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know everything that I am carrying today—the pain, the worries, the disappointment, and the fear that filled my heart after receiving the letter about the resort board of directors meeting for the incoming ###. Lord, please take away the...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom