Peace And Joy For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
please pray for my ### year old daughter ###. she suffers from depression and anxiety. please pray that Jesus would fill her with His peace and joy. pray for healing from hurts in her life. pray that God will bring special friends into her life. pray that her Faith in God will be strengthened, as she feels He is not there and does not care enough to help her. please pray that the Lord would touch her in such a personal way that she will no longer doubt. this is urgent and I thank you all for the prayers.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:9-10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son.. I lift up my son to our Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and care for him. Jesus protect him, fill him with the Holy Spirit, and saturate him with Your peace, love, satisfaction, joy, and obedience so we can all have a sweet peaceful night tonight and a...
Replies
8
Views
296
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around my younger daughter cleansing every part of her. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. I pray a hedge of protection around her, that she would be shielded from negative jealous influences. Jesus block all scheme this young man (her older...
Replies
8
Views
282
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up my family and my precious daughters to You. Lord, I thank You that You are a God of restoration, healing, and peace. I ask that You would surround my younger daughter with Your divine protection, peace, love and joy. Heal...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom