Peace And Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethb

Servant
Dear Lord I praise you today and always. Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. Please forgive us our sins and transgressions. I ask your continued blessings in healing my family's current turmoil and for a financial miracle. I pray all your will be done today and always. In Jesus name I pray... Amen
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, haven't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord you are our strength, show your children that you are worth it. You are worth of our praise even in difficult times. You are the alpha and the omega. Any situation that ### is in we pray for your goodness and mercies, give your child the strength to withstand the storms of life and come out in victory. BE of help and guidance and be your child's everything. This I pray in Jesus name. AMEN.

#Incase you are wondering why God doesn't answer your prayers, remember that the teacher is always silent during an exam#
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help the peace return to our household. My wife is bitter with me and says she doesn't trust me anymore and is even thinking of aborting our ### child out of anger. It seems that no matter what I try to do to make her have joy isi not good in her eyes anymore. Please keep us and our...
Replies
7
Views
382
I pray that May the Lord intervene on the decision that the directors and management will make in regards to the peaceful rally, Lord you know each employees' heart, the struggles we face as our wages cannot sustain us, I pray for peace and understanding, I pray for forgiveness, I pray that they...
Replies
8
Views
424
I have a prayer request. I'm going through a very tough time at home. My father's behavior is making me cry every day, and I'm experiencing panic attacks. I'm taking care of the whole family while also struggling with debts that need to be resolved. On top of that, his abusive words are...
Replies
4
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom