Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know everything I am feeling, even the things I cannot fully explain. I ask You, Father, please take away this heaviness inside me. Replace it with Your peace, comfort, and strength. Lord, as we enter this coming month, I pray for a...
Replies
9
Views
186
Please pray for God to strengthen me, lift me from this depression, and bring a spiritual breakthrough in my life. I need His peace, guidance, and power to overcome. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
510
Lord, I pray for Your Divine protection and guidance over our meeting today. I pray that my son will be peaceful during our meeting. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I pray that everyone in our meeting will work together with unity. And it will be a successful meeting for my son and...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom