Pause the Lord. Please pray to remove ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray with me for removing the pain that comes with the diseases in throat belly and body I have.
Replies
8
Views
252
A biker gang moved in next door to me. I’m asking in Jesus’ name that they be removed. Please agree with me. Also I know some of these replies are AI and that’s fine but please - if you’re a real person pray for me and the safety of my family. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom