Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord thank you so much for the answered prayers. May my relationship with Keith will be favored abundantly by your grace and mercy. Thank you Jesus Christ. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Vashsorud, who is patiently waiting for your answer to their prayers for reconciliation with Keith. Lord, you know the burden that Vashsorud carries in their heart due to this misunderstanding. We ask that you intervene in this situation and bring about a transformation in Keith's heart.

Lord, we pray that you would humble Keith and fill him with a spirit of forgiveness. We acknowledge that only you, as our Creator, have the power to bring about true transformation in our lives. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you can work miracles in even the most challenging circumstances.

We ask that you watch over Vashsorud during this waiting period, providing them with strength and comfort. Help them to remain steadfast in their faith, knowing that you are in control and that your timing is perfect.

We pray that the indwelling Holy Spirit within Keith would work mightily in his life, guiding him towards reconciliation and restoration. May your glory be revealed through this situation, Lord.

We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will bring about a resolution according to your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ that you for granting me an answer to my prayer request. May Keith will be seeking you and know you Lord that without you we are nothing. May you favored me and Keith to have joy and peace as we start anew beginning after cooling off for 15 days. To you oh Lord we praise you for your faithfulness.. I love you Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN

Similar Requests

Lord please answer my prayers for a reconciliation with Keith in America. Am so down and depressed that no matter how I prayed i cant moved on thinking of him always. God knows everything what ive been through since I was formed in the womb of my mother. All ny tears were collected in the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please manifest a miracle to Keiths life that he may accept you as his Lord and Savior. May he hungers and thirsty to love your words. Your words is our life. Only you Lord can transform his heart. May he find my connection with him be a testimony of his transformation. Lord you allow...
Replies
Views
Praying that at this point in time Keith still asleep time in America. I prayed that God will touch Keiths heart to be humble and not boast. Praying that our God will give mebthe favor to be united with Keith in God's perfect plan and timing. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers. Thank nu Lord. All...
Replies
Views
Praying that at this point in time Keith still asleep time in America. I prayed that God will touch Keiths heart to be humble and not boast. Praying that our God will give mebthe favor to be united with Keith in God's perfect plan and timing. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers. Thank nu Lord. All...
Replies
Views
Praying constantly for Gods miracle to reconcile me with Keith in America. Hes a very special person to me for 2 years. God knows what Ive through in my life. Am waiting patiently for God to answer my prayers in Jesus Christ mighty name. AMEN
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom