Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmiller79

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh Lord, Oh Lord how majestic is Your Name in all the Earth. I am somehow praying for patience, even though I see myself as being the most patient people I know, I am still praying for patience given that I probably wasted the first ###-years of my life trying to model that of Jesus Christ...trying to be perfect being unsuccessful as well as being so quiet in nature and scared to get out of my comfort zone in that it has rolled back my timing according to God's timing for me to get married, which is a strong desire, and thus I find myself stressing out about it more often than not creating so much tension in my life that sometimes I feel like I can't handle it and possibly take my life. Please pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
160
I see on utube Christians going out into the field witnessing ,and calling out sin,and the level of ignorance shown,especially by young people like the brainwashed leftwing college students Also the gays The problem is not only the sins but how they ,being 100%wrong ,just blindly quote what they...
Replies
12
Views
146
Isaiah 65:2 : I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love toward His people, despite their continued rebellion...
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom