Patience To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I feel in loosing my patience to my husband who is now living with his parent. He never gave me any money even a year before he left, I worked and finance our cost of living. Lord, please give me a solution, as I need a legal acknowledgement that my status is single according to this real life style. However, I am still OK to receive him back. Please work have Your mercy and grace. Please intervene this unfair situation. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please give clear thinking in this situation and make things right now. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on
 
Dear Lord,

Please protect ### and help her family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord have mercy on your child ###, She needs your help, fill her heart with your divine spirit and strength her mind, by your holy Name let she be strengthened and guide all her thoughts. We pray in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
160
Isaiah 65:2 : I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love toward His people, despite their continued rebellion...
Replies
9
Views
301
I would like prayers for more patience with my ###-year-old daughter. She is full of energy and seldom sits down to rest. Whenever she sees me sitting down reading my Bible or just relaxing, she bolts towards me and asks me to do something for her or with her. This puts me in an uncomfortable...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom