Patience Through The Storm

  • Thread starter Thread starter rterriat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rterriat

Guest
heavenly Father, God I ask that you can give me patience through the storm about my life. Lately things with ### has been difficult. There is still that recently towards me and the unforgiveness still lurking in his heart. Lord I pray that you can come into his heart and help him through this to let go and truly forgive. I pray that while he is in the marine corp that he is not letting the egos of the unbelievers corrupt him to follow in their footsteps, but to seek for you Lord in helping him find his way and purpose in life. I pray that you Holy Spirit can be manifested in him to become a great Christian man and to be a great leader. Pray that he can humble himself, let go of all the demonic forces and most of all to ask you God to fight them off. It is truly important and I hope that a breakthrough can come in due time and in Jesus name. Amen :)
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
In Jesus name, we pray for his salvation and divine guidance and protection...amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father through you we are saved seeking your safety and knowing you are our true provider of all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After heavy rains and floods, the area is swept by a violent storm with strong wind gales, which uprooted a tree near the house during the night. Please pray for safety and peace through and after the storm. I need to drive to an appointment now (after little sleep due to the storm). May God...
Replies
7
Views
247
Isaiah 65:2 : I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love toward His people, despite their continued rebellion...
Replies
9
Views
302
I pray for safety & protection for me and my children and our home, our things and our vehicles today & through tonight as these bad storms pass, we pray for safety for our neighborhood, no loss of life, minimal damage and no loss of power. May all God's creatures weather the storm safely...
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom