Patience, Forgiveness, Healing & Strength..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"To know the value of generosity, it is necessary to have suffered from the cold indifference of others. ."

"To know the value of generosity, it is necessary to have suffered from the cold indifference of others. ."
This statement reminds me of a Pastor who pretended to be a madman and laid by the wayside in squalor and rags with a dirty bundle.He was smelly and all tattered and torn.He laid in the path which would lead to his church.In his disguise his members strolled pass as he beckoned to them for alms.All of them looksd at him with scorn and turned up their noses.Noone had compassion on him.When service was in session he walked to the church and stood behind the pulpit.,stripped himself of the rags and took up his Bible and began preaching to them about carinr for the less fortunate in the society.They were very embarassed.As Christian's we should realize that we are our brother's keeper and that we should practice kindness and generosity. as members of society.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus was so generous with people arouind Him. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and free pèople from devils that oppresed them. We must follow Jesus example of mercy, compassion and care. Those who refuse to follow Him, will find life so empty and sad. Jesus alone is the center of all joy and peace.

God wants to use you even greater to tell others about who He is, His son, Jesus, His saving power, and His goodness. Open up your mouth and testify about the goodness of God.
Let Us Pray: Lord, thank You for reminding me that You can use anyone and everyone. I willingly offer You all that I am and all that I have — choosing to believe that who I am is enough to be used by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: Ezekiel 42–44 , 1 John 1 From [Christ] the whole body . . . grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. Ephesians 4:16 When we think of best business practices, what first comes to mind probably aren’t qualities like kindness and generosity. But according...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands. —Deuteronomy 24:19 (KJV)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs. The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. —Psalm 69:30-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 7–8, Ephesians 2 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25 On our last day before we moved house, my friend brought her four-year-old daughter Kinslee to say goodbye. “I don’t want you to move,” said Kinslee. I hugged her...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom