• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Patience, Forgiveness, Healing & Strength..

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Checen

Humble Servant of All
"To know the value of generosity, it is necessary to have suffered from the cold indifference of others. ."
This statement reminds me of a Pastor who pretended to be a madman and laid by the wayside in squalor and rags with a dirty bundle.He was smelly and all tattered and torn.He laid in the path which would lead to his church.In his disguise his members strolled pass as he beckoned to them for alms.All of them looksd at him with scorn and turned up their noses.Noone had compassion on him.When service was in session he walked to the church and stood behind the pulpit.,stripped himself of the rags and took up his Bible and began preaching to them about carinr for the less fortunate in the society.They were very embarassed.As Christian's we should realize that we are our brother's keeper and that we should practice kindness and generosity. as members of society.

Lucindah

Prayer Warrior
Jesus was so generous with people arouind Him. He healed lepers, gave sight to the blind and free pèople from devils that oppresed them. We must follow Jesus example of mercy, compassion and care. Those who refuse to follow Him, will find life so empty and sad. Jesus alone is the center of all joy and peace.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God wants to use you even greater to tell others about who He is, His son, Jesus, His saving power, and His goodness. Open up your mouth and testify about the goodness of God.
Let Us Pray: Lord, thank You for reminding me that You can use anyone and everyone. I willingly offer You all that I am and all that I have — choosing to believe that who I am is enough to be used by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom