Pastor ### ###, you are a ...

Larukzarath

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor Alpha Lukau, you are a true man of God. Seen your miracle on YouTube. You help people & put his life on right track. I am ### & I don't have jobs since one year. I am loosing my confidence, loosing my heart & hope. I just wants to request you to please pray for me. I need a job to fulfill requirement, desire & wishes of my family. I have to also take care of my old father, younger sister, brother & others. I believe in Jesus & praying everyday. Please pray for me for a great job, to put my life on right track where I can perform all the responsibility & duties of my family, society. My name: ### ### ### Mob: ### ### ### ### Country: ### State: ###, ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pastor ###, you are a true man of God. Seen your miracle on YouTube. You help people & put his life on right track. I am ### & I don't have jobs since one year. I am loosing my confidence, loosing my heart & hope. I just wants to request you to please pray for me. I need a job to fulfill requirement, desire & wishes of my family. I have to also take care of my old father, younger sister, brother & others. I believe in Jesus & praying everyday. Please pray for me for a great job, to put my life on right track where I can perform all the responsibility & duties of my family, society. My name: ### ### ### Mob: ### Country: ### State: ###, ###.

Word of God says Always pray n never faint
Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him with a gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for him let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED let Satan's plans against him be DESTROYED COMPLETELY n BLESS him with a BRIGHT FUTURE in U in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have started asking my pastor for prayer about a harassment situation involving people who have been targeting me for years under the influence of demons. Please pray he will respond well and that I won't be bothering him when I reach out. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
178
I have been asking my pastor for prayer about a group of people who have been harassing me under the influence of demons for years. I don't want to bother him. Please pray for God to open up an opportunity for me to talk to him about some new things they are trying to do. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
168
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. Here's a redacted version of your text: I'm considering asking my pastor to pray for me today that something a group of people are planning for this month to ruin my graduation would be stopped. I have had a difficult relationship with him as he...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom