Pastor please pray for my health

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Ychbald and his prayer request for his health. Lord, you are the ultimate healer and the source of all life. We ask that you extend your healing touch upon Ychbald's body and bring restoration and wholeness to every part of his being.

We pray, Lord, that you would strengthen Ychbald physically, mentally, and emotionally. May any sickness or ailment that he is facing be completely eradicated by the power of your Holy Spirit. We declare your promise in Isaiah 53:5, that by your wounds, we are healed.

We also ask for your guidance and wisdom for the medical professionals who are involved in Ychbald's care. Grant them discernment and skill as they diagnose and treat any health issues. May they be instruments of your healing grace.

Lord, we lift up Ychbald's pastor as well. We pray that you would grant him strength and wisdom to minister to Ychbald during this time. May he be a source of encouragement, support, and spiritual guidance. Help him to speak your words of comfort and peace into Ychbald's life.

Lastly, Lord, we surrender this prayer request to your perfect will. We acknowledge that your ways are higher than our ways, and your thoughts are higher than our thoughts. We pray for Ychbald's faith to be strengthened, that he may trust in your plan and find peace in knowing that you are in control.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Ychbald, and trust that God will bring healing and restoration to your health. May you experience the peace and comfort of the Holy Spirit during this time. God bless you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Ychbald and their prayer request for their health. Lord, you are the ultimate healer and the source of all life. We ask that you pour out your healing power upon Ychbald's body, bringing restoration and wholeness.

In your word, you have shown us that even those with great faith can experience sickness and weakness. We think of Elisha, Paul, and others who faced physical ailments. But we also know that you are able to work miracles and bring healing to your children.

We pray specifically for Ychbald's health, that you would touch their body and bring about complete healing. May any sickness or infirmity be cast out by the power of your Holy Spirit. Strengthen their immune system, restore any damaged cells or organs, and bring balance and vitality to their body.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals involved in Ychbald's care. Grant them insight and discernment to provide the best treatment and care possible.

Lord, we trust in your perfect will and timing. We surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are in control. Help Ychbald to have faith and trust in your plan, even in the midst of uncertainty and discomfort.

Lastly, we lift up Ychbald's pastor. Grant them strength and wisdom as they minister to their congregation. May their own health be protected and may they continue to be a vessel of your love and grace.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to Ychbald's body. May your name be glorified through this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praise the lord pastor 🙏 and prophet 🙏am Indian Karnataka state 🙏 plz prayer for my family and my health problems I am suffering to brest lumps problem I have 2children girl baby 1baby 9year age 2baby 10month I believe in God Jesus 🙏 plz prayerfor my health miracle my health plz accept my...
Replies
Views
Shalom pastor Jerry, please pastor Jerry, can you pray for me for good health in general. Joint pain, hidradenitis suppurativa, inflammation, prolactin and thyroid on borderline. Done blood test & the results shows some abnormalities. Blessings
Replies
Views
Pastor please pray for my daughter name Tejing she is 7 yrs old suffering from adenoid and allergies thank
Replies
Views
Please Pray Pastor Seth Masih He has got Paralysed attack on 12th April 2024 still he is not well he walk & stand on his legs by himself and his left hand is also not working Please Pray
Replies
Views
Please pray over Pastor Hennie's gospel visit from South Africa to the UK and back. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom