Pastor my name ###. I am married

Annamalai

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor my name ###.
I am married 4yrs but baby innum ella.. Pastor pls pray for me.. enoda wife ###
Pastor pls pray for baby ###... my request... I love my wife... God given great gift my wife pls pray... baby ku pray pannura ellurukum pray pannu ga. Pls my request. ... God with u pastor
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray the I have the strength and force to reject temptation and cut off all ties with this person as I am married and I love my husband.
Replies
7
Views
151
Pastor my name is ### ### I have kidney stone in my stomach and I have done many scan and it is still there pastor pray for me I don't want to go for an operations again pray for me
Replies
10
Views
598
I am married more than ### years please pray for child blessing my name is ### ###
Replies
9
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom