Pastor Alph Lukau. Please.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I'm oonyu George Patrick-uganda I request pastor alph lukau to deliver me from sickness, family and that I receive Jesus as personal savour in my life thank you man of God .
Replies
Views
Pray for me me papa Alph Lukau. I m having ear pain and its too much painful, please pray for me.
Replies
Views
Papa Alph pray for my financial breakthrough in my business restoration healing deliverance and debt cancellation I know and I believe that the God of my spiritual father pastor Alph Lukau is an able God strong mighty powerful and miracle working God AMEN
Replies
Views
Dear pastor alph lukau, please pray for me, that god may change my situation im in deep debts i need a big miracle to pay for all my debts.. please pastor alph.. my resident card is blocked 2 years now, please deliver me so my card will be unblocked, i may not know how god will turn my situation...
Replies
Views
Please oh Lord i want a prayer from Pastor Alph Lukau for house my work my health my children and finance please Pastor and mostly for my family in Christ AMI im bless and for restoration and transformation i claim it in Jesus name amen im blessed and loved true men of God
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom