Passport

  • Thread starter Thread starter singlemom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

singlemom

Guest
pls pray for ### and ### we r going for our passport tomorrow that God's favour would be upon us so we would get it to travel on thursday to ###
 
YOUR CHILDREN IS ON JESUS HAND DONT WORRY
 
Father we thank u n worship u today for this day lord today we submit our life in a fresh n a new to u father u said that ur favour is for lifetime so lord as ths family goes for their need of passport lord u bring the right people in their way n let work be completed in JESUS name i pray AMEN!
 
Praying for love and children of God and Mothers everywhere no prayer being too small. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have my passport before my flight, I have a feeling that God isn’t looking at me anymore. I pray and pray to go back home to see my family and friends but for some reason my passport has been delayed and I have been waiting for it for almost ### weeks. I don’t know what this...
Replies
8
Views
128
LIFE IN I SAVE UP GREATLY GET MY PASSPORT DONE ✅ MY FIRST PAY PERIOD FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET GREATLY URGENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET BY THE BEACH WHERE SATAN HIS CREW CANT COMPLAIN GREATLY ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN OR STEAL KILL DESTROY MY JOY OF THE LORD MY ATTRACTION OF...
Replies
8
Views
131
I speak life I get my passport done my daughters get THERES done urgently I get a new place to live Stay where I’m not made a fool or ripped apart in hate ever again greatly I dont have to be hated by everyone everything everywhere I go greatly for now on into existence 💯Fold THATS it that’s all...
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom