Passing The October 2011 CPA Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter billythenoypi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billythenoypi

Guest
Dear Lord,

I am humbly asking Your guidance in my CPA examination that will start tomorrow and will end October 16, 2011. Make me a CPA, O Lord.

Please help me maintain the freshness in mind and spirit, that I will not forget what I had learned in my review.

Please take away the emotions that hinder my concentration.

Thank You, God. My faith and praise will always sing Your Name.

Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in a job where I need a CPA license before I can be promoted to manager. It’s my second year on the job and I still haven’t sat any of the parts of the exam and I don’t currently have a plan to achieve that. What worries me is that each year new persons join the firm and sometimes they come...
Replies
9
Views
460
Please pray for my daughter who is taking the FAR portion of the CPA exam for the second time on ###/###/####. Please pray she will stay calm, be able to recall the information, get questions she knows the answers to and be able to pass the exam this time with the required passing score of ###...
Replies
7
Views
386
Father lord I come before you with a humble heart asking you grant me favour in this month of October, help me pass all my modules with distinction and also pass my interview. Let my visa be approved with speed 🙏🏻 Open financial door for me, and let your mercy be abundant in my life🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
5
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom