Passing Praxis Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicolesimonel86
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicolesimonel86

Guest
Please pray that I pass my praxis exam on Monday September 12, so that I can get back into school as an elementary education major.

Thank you,

###
 
Lord we pray that ### will excel in this exams, she will always be the head and she will prosper in all that she does for your glory and honor, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to take my LMSW. I have been studying. I have been having a lot of fear and anxiety. I am praying for a passing score, calm spirit, comprehensive of exam questions, and obtaining the material I have studied and apply it to the exam for the most correct answers to pass the exam.
Replies
7
Views
188
Please pray for me because I have permit exam for driving on Monday after 12:00pm and I only have two day and half to study and I need 83 percent pass exam and I already fail it first time and I need pass it because it will get harder for take it again because of the semester.
Replies
11
Views
407
Please pray that I pass my real estate exam and absorb all the information I study, please pray that God guides me through it. Please pray that the new medication prescribed for ulcerative colitis works with no negative side effects and that I’m able to go into remission. In Jesus’ name.
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom