Passing out on Friday the 7th drivers

ChildofGod01

Prayer Partner
Good Afternoon
Please keep me in prayer so I can be calm and pass my test on Friday!
I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen
 
Thanks for the prayers everyone I really appreciate it, May the good Lord Bless you and Keep you.
May you have a beautiful day!
God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God Morning All
So I went for my driving test on Friday did everything well then my car just switched off and I could not do my test further :( They have given me a new date the 13th December at 8H00. As I believe everything happen for a reason, I'm not questions why God did what he did on Friday. He knows why my car just switched off and never started. Can you all just keep me in prayer for Thursday the 13th.
I really appreciate all your prayers and I pray for God to Bless you All.
May your week be Super Blessed and stay awesome.
Much Love
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace over my mind and my eyes to see clearly as I take my drivers test this Tuesday. I ask for supernatural protection and favor to pass this exam. I decree and declare Gods promise over my life. I wish for Jesus Christ to strengthen my resolve and faith to pass this exams. I...
Replies
10
Views
788
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me license so I can get a full-time position at the Zoo and complete a year there by this time next year. Otherwise, let me have a teaching job at the school close by where I live do a year there. And after whatever job I complete, my voiceover project happens. I...
Replies
9
Views
273
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough trouble at previous shoes before being in a hostile hazard work environment like I work really hard I make mistakes and my little itty-bitty form of misunderstanding like taking a test too early when I wasn’t supposed to got me written up while colleagues have...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom