Papa ji mansa ram ki dono kidney ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Mansa Ram and his health concerns. We pray for your divine intervention and healing touch upon his failing kidneys. Lord, we ask that you restore his kidneys to full function and bring healing to his body. We also pray for his mental well-being, that you would alleviate any delusions or confusion he may be experiencing. Papa Ji, we trust in your power and love, knowing that nothing is impossible for you. We claim the promise in Jeremiah 30:17, which says, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. We thank you, Papa Ji, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jai masih ki apostle ji mai Pastor Vishwas burman laksar Haridwar se hu or humara church pichle 2 saal se police Or virodhiyo ne band kra diya tha uski wajah se mujko BP ki problem hai to mai apse milna Or layhand karana chahta hu plz bht baar try kiya per apse milna Or layhand nhi ho paya to...
Replies
Views
Jai masih ki mera naam neeresh kumari hai mai marrige hu. Mera request hai gastrice ulcer ka problem repet hota doctor ke pass iska ilaj nhi h. Or main aaj tak parhej main hu. Pls pray me and my husband hum dono aatmik unnati ho or. Prabhu azadi de. Jai masih ki sabhi ko... 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
Views
praise the lord paster ji mera naam Monika hai... mere liye prayer Karen mere koi Santan nahin hai meri report mein Pani ki goliyan Maine ultrasound karvaya mere ultrasound mein donon overy mein Pani ki goliyan batai hai doctor ne main theek nahin Ho pa rahi hun mere 6 sal se koi baby nahin hai...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom