Pantocrator, name above all names.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is a beautiful name given to God by the Greeks who love Him with all their heart and wanted to know for sure who He really is and where it came from. Pantocrator comes from Elohim and El Shaddai majestic names given to God by the Hebrews who wanted to define who God is and what He can do.

El Shaddai means God almighty.
Elohim. Creator of heaven and earth.

Great and mighty things He did and He alone is worthy of all praise.

Breath upon me Spìrit of the Lord.
As I lift my hands in surrender to You.
I am yielding to Your Spirit.
I am walking in Your love.

Amen

The Greeks, the Romans, the Persians and many others even the wise men of the East who came to worship baby Jesus were looking for a Savior and Lord of their souls. Today people are so unhappy and live a joyless lives full of stress and worry about the warming of the earth and drought coming to so many places. Jesus is the Lord of all of us and He is preparing a place for us in heaven. So, worry not and set all your hope in Him alone. Our future is in His hands.

The Greeks, the Romans, the Persians and many others even the wise men of the East who came to worship baby Jesus were looking for a Savior and Lord of their souls. Today people are so unhappy and live a joyless lives full of stress and worry about the warming of the earth and drought coming to so many places. Jesus is the Lord of all of us and He is preparing a place for us in heaven. So, worry not and set all your hope in Him alone. Our future is in His hands.
Amen. Anyone who seeks the Lord will receive blessings upon blessings in their life.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord, full of mercy and compassion has given us wonderful promises that sometimes we forget to remember all of them, but the one I love is this..... God will rescue you from the penalty of sin and evil. He will come to you and save you. Blessed be the name of the Lord, He alone is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love Jesus with all of my heart, I want all the world to know that Jesus is alive and well and want to bless everyone of us, healing cometh from His hands and His mercy is found everywhere where Gods name is most glorified in the hearts of those who seek His face. Let Your glory fill this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom