Panhandlers saved?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

On my way to work I saw lots of them asking for pennys to spare, change for food. I just wonder why so many are panhandling today? Have they asked Jesus to bless their life? Forgot to pray and ask God to bring bread to their table?

Lost their job.
Lost their home.
The wife left him after he got fired.
Low wages and quit the job.
Lack of health.
Did not asked Jesus to bless them.

So many reasons to panhandle. Would Jesus hear their cry? I am homeless and hungry. Would you please help me? Says the sign at the intersection. O God, please, save the souls of all panhandlres, all beggers and those who ask for pennies. Please Jesus, bring all of them to church and save them, help them and bless them. I know, some lost their job and lost their home. Living in a van is not comfortable nor in a tent when the weather is so cold. Please God, have mercy on them. Help them and bless them. In Jesus name. Amen

I once was young and now I am old, yet never I have seeing the righteous abandoned and their children begging for bread. They are ever generous, and quick to lend and their children are a blessing. Psalm 37.25

How true this is. If all panhandlers and beggers give their life to Jesus, He certainly will bless,help and heal all of them.

On my way to work I saw lots of them asking for pennys to spare, change for food. I just wonder why so many are panhandling today? Have they asked Jesus to bless their life? Forgot to pray and ask God to bring bread to their table?

Lost their job.
Lost their home.
Lack of health.

So many reasons to panhandle. Would Jesus hear their cry? I am homeless and hungry. Would you please help me? Says the sign at the intersection. O God, please, save the souls of all panhandlres, all beggers and those who ask for pennies. Please Jesus, bring all of them to church and save them, help them and bless them. I know, some lost their job and lost their home. Living in a van is not comfortable nor in a tent when the weather is so cold. Please God, have mercy on them. Help them and bless them. In Jesus name. Amen

I once was young and now I am old, yet never I have seeing the righteous abandoned and their children begging for bread. They are ever generous, and quick to lend and their children are a blessing. Psalm 37.25

How true this is. If all panhandlers and beggers give their life to Jesus, He certainly will bless,help and heal all of them.
Lord, we pray for all of the homeless. We ask that you save and rescue them! In Jesus name. Amen.I watched the show Touched By an Angel for many years. I rewatched them as an adult. I think this particular episode really hit on this topic. Monica (the angel) was taught a lesson in this episode. She had the preconceived notion that homeless people did something wrong. They must have sinned too bad or what not. That episode goes into the homeless people's stories. Mental illness, PTSD, losing a spouse and the will to live. Hard breaks. The world is a hard place. We don't know what God is doing in their lives. Sometimes addiction happens, sometimes incredible loss. We aren't to judge. We are to love.

Lord, we pray for all of the homeless. We ask that you save and rescue them! In Jesus name. Amen.I watched the show Touched By an Angel for many years. I rewatched them as an adult. I think this particular episode really hit on this topic. Monica (the angel) was taught a lesson in this episode. She had the preconceived notion that homeless people did something wrong. They must have sinned too bad or what not. That episode goes into the homeless people's stories. Mental illness, PTSD, losing a spouse and the will to live. Hard breaks. The world is a hard place. We don't know what God is doing in their lives. Sometimes addiction happens, sometimes incredible loss. We aren't to judge. We are to love.
Amen! Praying in agreement in Jesus name God knows their situation but we don't~we are to love and not judgeđź’–

Last edited:
Yes, I agree with this prayer. Jesus loves everyone of us. Beggers or not, panhandlers or not. We all will give an account to God for what we have done here on earth. We pray for them. We are opening a soup kitchen for all homeless and broken people to be come in and get saved and be on their way to heaven while eating a warm and delicious food.

Yes, I agree with this prayer. Jesus loves everyone of us. Beggers or not, panhandlers or not. We all will give an account to God for what we have done here on earth. We pray for them. We are opening a soup kitchen for all homeless and broken people to be come in and get saved and be on their way to heaven while eating a warm and delicious food.
You are doing exactly as God directed us to do regarding the poor, the homeless. We need to extend a hand of love and hope to them, showing them God's love. It's not for us to judge how they ended up in there present condition. It's for us to show the Love of God to the least of the brethren.

Lost their job.
Lost their home.
Lack of health.

God has already told you in the book of Matthew that we are to take care of the least of the brethren. That requires showing the Love of God to these people. Whatever you have done into the least of these, my brethren, you have done it unto Me, God's Words

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have been praying for all panhandlers I see. First, to get saved, to get right with God. Second. Attend church and get baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Jesus will bless them and help them find a job that will help them solve their economic problems.
Try reaching out and showing them the Love of God. Feed the hungry, clothe the naked. Anything you do unto the least of the brethren, you do it unto God

the naked,

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom