Paitiance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parishpk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parishpk

Guest
Please pray to give me strength and faith that God is always with me, and will show me the way.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that God will strengthen you and give you ever increasing faith that God is always with you and that he will continually show you the best way in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With foot and after just getting new sinkers, also been having maybe infection pray to clear any discharge and get some rest.
Replies
6
Views
76
Heavenly Father, I pray for your blessing to heal my operated Left shoulder which is in lot of pain and also my right shoulder, which is also in pain. Bless me that i should be healed and give me the strength to bear the pain. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom