Pain And Suffering

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I am requesting prayer for my friend ###. He has a brain tumor, is a diabetic, has severe depression. He is having problems with his vision and motor skills. Today is one of his bad days. He has more bad days than good and I pray for his healing and the ability to get through each day. I ask the Lord to Bless ### to ease his pain and suffering. Thank you. In Jesus name I ask. AMEN
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Lord,

Please heal ### and take his suffering away. Please give him good days. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen
 
God will heal him. As the word of God says by his stripes we are healed. I pray for healing in Jesus name Amen
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in his life. Lord, we pray for ### just as your Word tells us to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from our heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why ### has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward ###. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let ### know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also his family.

Amen.
 
Lord please bring favor to this person and make ### more active and heal all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also Lord's mighty intervention, suffering with severe trauma and distress from all these injustices done to us by these greedy corrupt mngs here. Please Lord help us to fight them with fire. You’re just a You’re just a mess prevail justice must prevail justice must prevail. Praises Jesus and...
Replies
9
Views
258
Get all the right answers and cooperation. Too much to do too little sleep, and too much attacks, pain and suffering, bring godly probono contingent attns by our side to fight all the way. Please pray with me to rest soon for an important test with radiology that all goes and comes back well and...
Replies
7
Views
270
With all these attacks and persecution Lord please stop these abuses lies and injustices. Need your Godly contingent probono attns to continue in your battles Please fight for your servants, we have proven our innocence repeatedly Your mighty blood covering is on this all Urgently and nothing...
Replies
8
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom