<p>Lord I just want ### to be a friend.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Lord, I have a lot of stress on the mind and heart. Work, family, social life, living alone, and love. You know all the details...including the ones that I don't. God, please help things get better for me. I feel isolated and unheard a lot of days. My heart aches for people and things. I just...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom