<p>Lord God Jesus, I need You Lord to watch ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God Jesus, I need You Lord to watch over ### for me. It is an ex I have, and they were recently diagnosed with HIV. God, I was really upset when I heard this, because when I knew them they were virgin, and then before they popped the question to me we ended up breaking up. God, if it is Your will You can heal them of this illness, and You can cleanse their blood completely. Jesus Christ, I ask You to give them a full and happy life. Amen in Jesus Christ's name.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Dear God please hear and answer my prayers. I'm trying to not give up and keep the faith but it's hard. Seems like when I move forward I get brought backwards. I pray for my adult children because I'm tired of taking care of them. I pray my daughter ### finds a better job and...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
150
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom