<p>Lord don't let me be like ###. I feel ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord don't let me be like Jonah. I feel as if I'm in a big fish already. Keep my prayers in the right direction. Talk to my heart. I pray this in Jesus name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
134
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch hearts and minds make a way were it seems to be no way don't let me...
Replies
6
Views
292
Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth in the workplace, touch hearts and minds, Lord. Bring in the help and coverage, continue to make a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, give me self-control, remove all anxiety and...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom