<p>Dear Lord, please, help me find a better job. ...</p>

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myfaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myfaith

Guest
Dear Lord, please, help me find a better job. I need healing on my rectum. I also need my oldest daughter to find a very nice young man who will respect her and love her and treasure her. I also need my youngest daughter to get her right knee healed and also get healed from her constipation. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
355
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
312
Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom