<p>Dear God, Please protect my relationship with ###. I ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopingfortomorrow

Servant of All
Dear God, Please protect my relationship with ###. I love him so much, but this world is so full of temptations. Please keep his heart and mind focused on me, his family. Help him to keep his heart softened towards me and realize how meaningful our lives are together. Help him to see me through your eyes and see me as a beautiful person inside and out. Help him to not fall for the tricks of the devil like doubt, lust, greed, etc. Also touch him always so he can stop all his vices and realize how important being healthy is. Help him to see how bad those vices are for his health. I'm praying hard too that He can go with me to church on Sundays ... I hope Lord that it will happen soon. I pray for my kids that they will continue to be good kids .... and guide them always ... Help us God. We can't get through this without you. I ask for this with all my heart in the Name of Jesus! Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
190
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying that my schedule will get fixed. I'm full time, and for the last month, my hours are being cut, but God has been making a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, I'm asking that you bring in the coverage and help shut the Lions mouth and stop all persecution and...
Replies
8
Views
173
My girlfriend is being influenced by another man trying to sway her from me. He is using everything he knows she loves to sway her over and has been successful in getting her attention to meet at a bar to dance. I unfortunately fractured my pelvis and femur therefore cannot take her dancing and...
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom