Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
I'm having trouble paying my rent and I don't want to go homeless and I've been trying to keep it up on my own I've been paying all my car payment insurance food gas internet I have two dogs and I'm struggling and I just need prayers strong prayers to help me keep going not to lose my job but to...
Replies
11
Views
151
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom