Owe nothing to no one.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus paid the price for our salvation and now we are on our way to heaven. People do not believe this truth and we must continue to pray for them.
No wonder Jesus said. Pray without ceasing. All skeptics and those who reject the Lord owe us nothing but we need to pray for them on a daily basis.

Let us not go around the world telling people the world owes us a living. They do not owe us anything. Jesus paid the price to save everyone. All we have to do is to fast and pray for everyone we see around us. Specially those we love and care. If they are lost and are not save we will never see them in heaven.
O God, save our loved ones and friends. Bring them all to church for prayer meeting and save them all we pray.
Amen

Jesus paid the price for our salvation and now we are on our way to heaven. People do not believe this truth and we must continue to pray for them.
No wonder Jesus said. Pray without ceasing. All skeptics and those who reject the Lord owe us nothing but we need to pray for them on a daily basis.

Let us not go around the world telling people the world owes us a living. They do not owe us anything. Jesus paid the price to save everyone. All we have to do is to fast and pray for everyone we see around us. Specially those we love and care. If they are lost and are not save we will never see them in heaven.
O God, save our loved ones and friends. Bring them all to church for prayer meeting and save them all we pray.
Amen
All blessings come from above. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. God is able to take care of his children We only need to draw close to him and abide in his words. He says in his words seek and you will find. knock and the door will be open unto you. Ask and it shall be given. When Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness Jesus rebuked him saying. that everything belongs to him. The cattle on a thousand hills All the kingdoms of the world, everythi g and everyone.. He is the maker and ruler of everything. And he is still in control.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I was praying so much for my landlord to be saved and invited so many times to come to church and hear Gods word and be saved. the church is not too far away from the property he rents. But I know Jesus will hear from heaven and will answer all my prayers. Landlord have appartmets...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We all had the best times of our life with our grandmother, Jesus has sent to us the best grandmothers to us who prayed, who loved and who wanted us all in heaven. They are so sweet, so giving and so helping. Age does not mean anything when Jesus lives in her heart. The presence of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom