Overflow of Hope (Nov 25th)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Verse
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13 tniv

Thought
Rather than much commentary on this beautiful blessing, let's share the joy of this blessing and the confidence of our hope with those we love! And may this blessing be yours during this time of Thanksgiving. May hope be yours because of the precious gift of the Holy Spirit within you!

Prayer
O Father, I thank you for living hope — my living Savior who conquered death and the Holy Spirit's living presence within me assuring me that I will share in glory with you. I thank you that my hope is not just a wish for something in the future, but it comes with the deep assurance that what I hope in will happen. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Devotional provided by Heartlight®
© 1996-2016. All rights reserved.

mos8LlGW5sk
View the full article

Similar Requests

• Article
On the final and climactic day of the Feast, Jesus took his stand. He cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says." (He said this in regard to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus concluded his response about worship,] "For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." —John 4:24 NLT Key Thought One of the truly remarkable truths that Jesus teaches us is that worship is spirit to Spirit. God is Spirit, and we are given his Spirit...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But if God himself has taken up residence in your life, you can hardly be thinking more of yourself than of him. Anyone, of course, who has not welcomed this invisible but clearly present God, the Spirit of Christ, won't know what we're talking about. —Romans 8:9 MESSAGE Key Thought God's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. —Romans 15:13 NIV Key Thought We live in the overflow of God's grace. David said it well in Psalm 23, "my cup overflows." Because of the Spirit's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Whenever, though, [the Israelites] turn to face God as Moses did, God removes the veil and there they are — face to face! They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom