Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, When anxious thoughts rush over us, please compel us to trust in You. Holy Spirit, remind us that You are near. When doubt and insecurity bombard our minds, please hold us up and encourage us with Your truth. We ask You to deliver us from fear and to lay to rest the thoughts that...
Replies
0
Views
271
Hello Everyone. I am very much in need for a prayer from so many people. I started a new job some months ago and I have been harassed by a hostile co-worker repeatedly. My co-workers, HR, and management are all aware. Getting another job is so difficult no matter my educational background and...
Replies
19
Views
514
Lord any threat or worry I give into you. To make whole. To make beautiful to be clear and complete so I can move for ard with grace and your divine presence guides me - teach me to relinquish feelings if u adequacy or unworthiness lord, show me in my life I am worthy
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom