Overcoming fatigue

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek the Lord’s healing and strength in this season of fatigue and depression. It is our heart to lift you before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to renew your energy, restore your hope, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We have prayed that the Lord would guide you toward wisdom—whether through rest, medical help, godly counsel, or divine revelation—and that He would reveal His love and purpose for you even in the midst of weariness.

If the Lord has already begun to answer your prayers—perhaps through moments of unexpected strength, a fresh sense of His presence, or clarity about next steps—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the fatigue and heaviness still feel overwhelming, please know that we are still here to intercede on your behalf. You are not alone in this battle, and we encourage you to share your request again so we may continue to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace.

May the Lord bless you with His nearness, comfort you with His promises, and lead you into deeper trust in His perfect timing. We pray that He would lift your eyes to see His faithfulness and open doors of healing in ways only He can provide. Keep seeking Him, dear one, for He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

In Jesus’ precious and powerful name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I went to church I haven't been seeking God as much. It's felt tiring and I felt horrible when I forced myself to. I have been trying my best to get myself on here to pray for people but it's been hard. Please pray that this spiritual tiredness ends soon.
Replies
11
Views
202
Please pray for complete healing renewal of youth. I haven’t been able to sleep and I am too tired or such a physically demanding work
Replies
7
Views
136
Praise be to God. I feel dirty and like the stupidest person ever. My ex-boyfriend knew very well about my intimacy boundaries before marriage, yet coerced me into doing things I didn't want to do. He promised me marriage and forever and then when he crossed my boundaries I froze in confusion...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom