Ovcc Needs Fund

  • Thread starter Thread starter ovccpuma
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ovccpuma

Guest
Orphans and Vulnerable Children Care (OVCC), Need fund in supporting orphans and vulnerable children by providing them with school uniforms, school fees and school materials.
 
Our Holy Father, Praise and Glory be unto You Lord. Dear Father, we pray on Your provisions for our orphans and vulnerable care people. Lord, grant them what they needed daily - food, clothes, educations and esp YOUR HOLY PRESENCE. Help them Lord to come to you seek fiest, To You Lord, to always pray and develop total trust in Your LOVE. That by their turning always into YOU all their needs will be met Father. You are our absolute help dear God. we seek you father only you can make things alright. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God bless your children in Jesus' name.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OVCC Lord hear their request please send your Holy Spirit to those who can help to give easily and full of grace to be determined by the Lord in his building. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers for the funds I desire and need. Thank You Father in heaven for the desired funds needed ahead of time as I receive it and have it in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
193
Because of my misused funds I am still much in need for my relocation funds. I stand on God's promise to supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. I also stand on his promise to perfect all that which concerneth me time is moving quickly and my nerves in my stomach...
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you with a heart full of hope. I thank God for everything, but I am facing a very difficult situation. My wife urgently needs a kidney transplant. Her sister is ready to donate, but we cannot afford the high costs of the surgery in ###. I am a...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom