Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us never regret the right things we have done on earth, even for the wrong persons who spoke evil of us. Jesus prayed daily for those who were against Him and were not nice at all. His heart, full of kindness and mercy never ever regretted on what He said or did.
Kindness should be universal, not selective. The Lord gave His precious life to save everyone.

Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.
Prov. 21,21

Jesus, what a wonder You are.
You are so gentle, so pure and so kind.
You shine like the bright morning star.
Jesus what a wonder You are.

You really are such a wonderful person, God sent you on my way to show me what will happen to me after I depart planet earth. May the Lord bless your life.
Amen

Jesus, what a wonder You are. You are so gentle, so kind and good to those who seek Your face. O Lord, help me to seek You more than anything else in this world. We are not taking anything to the grave, Everything will be left behind. So, let us all seek the Lord while He can be found. I love lord Jesus with all of my heart. I will never ever forget to praise, honor and glorify Your holy name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, let us all separate time to bless the Lord for those wonderful things He is doing for us and doing for others. You are so gentle o Lord. So pure and so kind. You shine like bright morning star. Jesus, what a wonder You are. Let us all work for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O my dear Jesus. What a wonder You are. You are so gentle, So pure and so kind. You shine like a bright morning star. Jesus, what a wonder You are. Yes, our dear Lord is so wonderful to those who seek His face on a daily basis. He will help, He will bless and guide all of us to our eternal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For all eternity this should be our journey to an everlasting life where there will be no tears to shed, no worries to carry, no pain or sorrow to bear nor things past will come back again. Great in kindness and good to all, the Lord righteous in all His ways, so let us all bless the name of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our travel here on earth will come to an end sooner or later, but those who believe, who trust, who wait for the Lord we shall fly away to be with Him in glory. So, we shall see them again and again in heaven. Our loved ones will welcome us, our pastor, our Christian teachers and school mates...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom