Our ride to heaven is not over yet.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

With all of my heart and mind I will give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise for showing me the way in which I should walk and what I should do here on earth.

May the Lord Jesus lead and guide my steps towards His holy presence.

When every memory we have has been made, and the pages of our life start to fade, and every prayer we have ever made we shall see the light of eternal life in heaven. Then, we shall hear a heavenly voice coming to us.

Well done good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of Your Lord.

Never ever think the ride to our glorious home is over, we are back at the begining and we must continue on till God tell us our ride is over and we must be ready to enter into the promise Jesus made.

I will prepare a mansion for you that where I am there you may be also.

Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
I
I Cor. 5.8

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am waiting for Jesus to call me home to heaven. I want to bow down before His holy presence and adore His holy name, thanking Him for those wonderful things He did for me and healing me from a terrible desease and Covid did not kill me either. It was the grace and mercy of the Lord that prevented me to do that.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom