"Our profession of faith begins with God, for God ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
"Our profession of faith begins with God, for God is the First and the Last, the beginning and the end of everything. The Credo begins with God the Father, for the Father is the first divine person of the Most Holy Trinity; our Creed begins with the creation of heaven and earth, for creation is the beginning and the foundation of all God's works."
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Luke 1:68 – “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.” Extended Explanation: This verse is the opening of Zechariah’s prophetic song, often called the Benedictus (Luke 1:68-79)...
Replies
6
Views
153
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! In this first week of our Marriage After God 30-week devotional series, we’re asking a powerful question: Does your marriage reflect the gospel—the amazing love and grace of God? As humans, we long for purpose. It’s built into our...
Replies
0
Views
357
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:119 : “All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross; therefore I love your statutes.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 119:119, the psalmist draws a powerful comparison. He says that God treats the wicked like...
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom