Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jehoshaphat was a good king. He did a great many things that were a great blessing to Judah. But the great buildup of his military as not one of them. The invasion of the vast army way larger than he could battle with his military should have humbled him to realize that God was to provide the security of the nation not an army. (2 Chronicles 17:12-19; 20:1-30)
The times we are living in and the times coming will reveal that all of our preparations will avail nothing unless our trust is in the Lord.(Dan 12:1; Joel 2:1-11; Mat 24:21) Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

🧧🧧 STORY OF ABRAHAM : LIFE AND LESSON HOW ABRAHAM'S CALLING IS LIKE OURS LAST PART OF A 2 PART BIBLE STUDY SERIES Why would God call Abraham while he was still practicing in paganism? God called Abraham in similar fashion to how He called us. ⚛️ The Unconditional Covenant The story of Abram in...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with wisdom, guidance, direction & protection. Grant V.P. Pence, William Barr, Mike Pompeo, Ben Carson, Kayleigh Mcenany, Jerome Adams, Alex Azar, Steve Mnuchin, General Milley, & Mark Esper & the entire staff & families...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom