Our Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter troyhynes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed this for you, In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift all hurting and broken marriages in prayer to You, including my own, for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
161
Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, yet instead of celebrating, we ended up having a big argument. The truth is that both of us grew up in poor families and have walked through many hardships together. We were both children who did not receive enough love growing up, and those wounds still...
Replies
9
Views
185
Hi everyone, I’m asking for prayers for my husband during a difficult season. Please pray that God would bring him peace, strength, healing, and clarity. Pray that he would be guided away from drinking and anything weighing heavily on his heart, and that he would walk in wisdom, hope, and the...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom