Our heavenly father, please I ask for my brothers ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marcus

Guest
Our heavenly father, please I ask for my brothers and sisters in the lord at church to free them from what your word says. In the last days people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love. II Tim.3.2 Please Jesus deliver us all from this sins that is affecting many sisters and brothers and they are suffering untold pain because of this sins. May the Holy Spirit fill us with love and mercy toward others and instead of hating we should pray for them and ask Jesus to save those souls that are going to hell. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
164
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
328
My husband has been fully recovered from his brain surgery. Praise God
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,809
Members
648,085
Latest member
Trihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom