Our Heavenly Father, please forgive me for being so

CKnight4100

Humble Prayer Partner
Our Heavenly Father, please forgive me for being so sinful and ignorant. I have been blind to your love and power as well as your mercies and grace. My life is currently standing still as I have not earned any significant income the past year and I'm unable to pay my bills which are months behind and run the risk of being noted on the credit bureau as a bad debtor. I lost a very dear friend recently who you sent Your angels to take him home. He was a great dear friend of mine whom I looked up to. I didn't attend the funeral service as I was in a very bad mindset at the time and feel so guilty about it. I used to support him financially when things were going very well for me but now I need your grace and blessings to reignite my flame so I can get my life on track. Please grant me the strength, blessings and grace that I may become self-confident and hold my head up high. Father God please my business as well to make it operate like a business again. I pray this in Jesus' name. AMEN
 
Lord Jesus, this person needs your loving touch and to feel your closeness, assurance and love. Please supply all needs, ### business to prosper and her bills to be paid.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
166
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
241
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom