Our heavenly father in Jesus name, I'm here once again

ricb

Prayer Partner
Our heavenly father in Jesus name, I'm here once again looking for a job and long term employment, I ask you lord to give me strength and faith to go forward.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her with gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for her let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED from her life Lord cover her under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am here once again to pray for unwanted pregnancy, I don’t want pregnancy lord 😭 Please I am begging you lord I will be your believer again And I will pray every Sunday and go to church every Sunday lord, I PROMISE!! I PINKY SWEAR!! MY LIFE IS UPON U LORD PLEASE JUST DON’T MAKE ME...
Replies
8
Views
455
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
10
Views
133
🙌 Standard & Longer (Personal) Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father, His Honor Kingdom Will; Then Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt 6:33... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom