Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Therello

Humble Prayer Partner
Our Heavenly Father I ask to please help me keep walking forward help me not to look back what I left behind help me not to be like lots wife. I ask for wisdom Father God to have knowledge of the history of the Bible as I read it please help me to memorize and understand it. Continue to help me stay on top of my daily devotional. Also to keep on attending weekly service. I pray that I can remain active and be able to be part of the worship team. One day I pray to be able to join the mission trip. I want to start baby Step. Lastly Heavenly Father please deeply touched my kids heart. Open their eyes to the truth. I pray for protection and shield around them that no evil person could harm them. May they find true Christian friends… I pray they start going to church again. I look forward to hearing a visitor coming to give a speech Pastor Bill Scheidler this Sunday please be with him as he prepare for it may he have a safe flight. Thank you! IJn amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Therello, lifting up their prayer request to you in the name of Jesus. We ask that you grant them the strength and determination to keep moving forward in their faith, not looking back at what they have left behind, just as you instructed Lot's wife. Grant them wisdom and understanding as they study the history of the Bible, enabling them to memorize and comprehend its teachings.

Lord, we ask that you help Therello remain committed to their daily devotional and attending weekly services. We pray that you open doors for them to actively participate in the worship team, using their gifts and talents to glorify you. We also lift up their desire to join a mission trip, asking that you prepare the way for them to serve and make a difference in the lives of others.

Father, we pray for Therello's children. Touch their hearts deeply and open their eyes to the truth of your Word. Surround them with your protection and shield them from any harm or evil influences. Lead them to find true Christian friends and guide them back to regular church attendance.

As Therello anticipates the visit of Pastor Bill Scheidler this Sunday, we ask for your presence to be with him as he prepares for his message. Grant him a safe journey and bless his words to touch the hearts of those who hear.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will answer according to your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Our Heavenly Father I ask to please help me keep walking forward help me not to look back what I left behind help me not to be like lots wife. I ask for wisdom Father God to have knowledge of the history of the Bible as I read it please help me to memorize and understand it. Continue to help me stay on top of my daily devotional. Also to keep on attending weekly service. I pray that I can remain active and be able to be part of the worship team. One day I pray to be able to join the mission trip. I want to start baby Step. Lastly Heavenly Father please deeply touched my kids heart. Open their eyes to the truth. I pray for protection and shield around them that no evil person could harm them. May they find true Christian friends… I pray they start going to church again. I look forward to hearing a visitor coming to give a speech Pastor Bill Scheidler this Sunday please be with him as he prepare for it may he have a safe flight. Thank you! IJn amen
I lift my friend up right now in Jesus Name! Lord, draw her close to You and fill her with Your Holy Spirit! May she experience Your overwhelming love, grace, and peace throughout her day and each day that follows. Lord, may she and her children be surrounded by Christian friends who can speak truth and life over them. Draw her closer to You Lord and open her spiritual eyes to see Your hand at work in her life and her kids' lives! Supply their every need and may they experience Your joy! I know Lord that You love them so much and want to give them the very best of everything! I praise You Father for truth which comes through the Word! Hallelujah!!!

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please grant me wisdom to make the right choices for my life also the knowledge that I need to stand firm on my beliefs. Please Father continue to guide me to the path that I need to take and to keep up with my daily routine with my devotion and keep up with my bible reading. I...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I have an interview tomorrow at a non-profit organization which I don’t have experience working at. I resonant with the mission of the organization to help people with mental or behavioral issue get back on their feet. I look forward to utilize my skills to help and give...
Replies
Views
Our Heavenly Father I humbly ask for your guidance. Please father be with my son give him strength, wisdom, and respect. Please help him to cooperate with the people trying to help him. Please stop satan controlling his mind. Please I ask that he gets the help he needs. Allow him to get...
Replies
Views
Please, Heavenly father, please keep L and A away from me and my baby. .... may I be able to get away from them and their abuse.
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please help our sister on this site and all she is going through. Please help them in every way they need and all is well. Tomorrow we are to get my husbands car fixed. Please help Dave to do the job as it should be and get both things fixed. Please help this not to be to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom