Our God Is Faithful Even When We Are Not

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine

Guest
Praise be to God, I want to testify the goodness of our God. Beginning of this week I was very down and anxious because of some money I needed to raise to meet a deadline. Our God has provided even more than I had asked for, praise be to God, let's keep praying for each other because our God hears and answers prayers. I want to encourage us that we keep our trust in God only, he will definitely see us through in Jesus Name.
 
Dear Pastor and Prayer Team,

Good Day in the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of David Have MERCY on me and My Family, Let your MERCY and DIVINE FAVOR Speak for Us in Jesus Christ name.

Celebrations, Success and Testimonies should be our Portions in Jesus Christ Name, Healing Should Locate my Family Members in Jesus Christ Name.

God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176: I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
10
Views
212
Psalm 78:65: Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine. Historical Context: Psalm 78 recounts Israel’s history, including times when the people fell away from God and faced His discipline. In previous verses, the psalmist highlights instances...
Replies
6
Views
252
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 6:1: Listen to what the LORD says: “Stand up, plead my case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse begins a profound and poetic dialogue between God and His...
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom